Monday, June 14, 2010

Drama addiction?

I had to blog about my guilty pleasure--reality shows! The birth of reality shows for me started when the first season of Bachelor, and Apprentice started... But over time I got over it, or so I thought... Since my stint in the big apple, I started watching Kitchen Nightmares (I love the passion, the drama, even cried a bit over it), Shear Genius (I am passionate about hair)....
But then there are the guilty pleasures, shows I would watch alone and never want anyone to know I watch-- Keeping up with the Kardashians, Real Houseswives of NYC... I lap up all the blowouts, over the top clothes, extreme bitchy attitude, shrill voices.... I wait for the fights, the tears, the backbiting, and then making up.... Its almost a guilty pleasure!

There I admit it!

No comments: